2020 British Council Call for Proposals from Consultants: Women of the World Evaluation Assessment
Deadline: February 6, 2020.
Since 2016, the British Council has worked in partnership with The WOW Foundation to deliver WOW activity across South Asia (Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka) and more recently in Brazil and Turkey. WOW is a global movement celebrating women and girls, taking a frank look at some of the obstacles they face.
Each WOW Festival around the world starts with Think Ins – discussion events with communities to develop festival content, including talks, performances, activism, workshops, food, mentoring, workshops and more.
Our WOW programme aims include:
- Providing opportunities and platforms for women’s civic engagement;
- Promoting women and girl’s agency through those platforms;
- Challenging and shifting perceptions and attitudes towards gender equality.
1. They are looking for a consultant to review their work with WOW and design a gender-sensitive evaluation framework and tools that will be used to robustly evaluate the impact of WOW Festivals individually and collectively and to demonstrate how WOW contributes to our longer term outcomes.
2. The Request for Proposals document details the expected outcomes of the evaluation.
3. Proposals should explain how each outcome will be delivered, along with a provisional workplan, to be finalised during inception. Two WOW Festivals identified to focus on include WOW Festivals in Pakistan (June/July 2020) and Turkey (September 2020).
4. They are particularly interested in hearing from suppliers whose application includes working in collaboration with an evaluation partner within a WOW Festival region.
Review the documents below and send completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email any questions to email@example.com marked ‘WOW evaluation assessment and design’.
Deadline for questions: Sunday 26th January (midnight)
- Annex 1 WOW evaluation assessment terms and conditions(Adobe PDF 300KB)
- Annex 2 WOW evaluation assessment request for proposals(RFP)(Adobe PDF 180KB)
- Annex 3 WOW evaluation assessment supplier response form(Microsoft Word 109KB)