2020 PeaceNexus International Partners Organisational Development Call for Proposals
Deadline: July 28, 2020.
PeaceNexus is looking to complement its current porfolio of international OD partners. They invite applications from international organisations that have peacebuilding as their primary mandate and are active or present through partners/members in at least 5 countries. Their OD support will address their internal challenges, with the aim of strengthening their ability to support local peacebuilding actors, including women and youth-led groups.
PeaceNexus supports global leaders and organisations that have a strong peacebuilding impact in fragile states. We currently provide organisational development support to nine international partners, including two multilateral agencies that have a peace and security mandate.
Applicants need to fill all the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a civil society organisation or a network or a foundation;
- And have building peace and social cohesion at the core of their mission or mandate;
- And have a presence (directly or through partners/members) in at least 5 countries, preferably including our focus regions
- And be directly responsible for the preparation of the application and management of the process if selected (not acting as intermediary), and
- Confirm that their activities will not violate the USA PATRIOT Act (18 U. S. C. §2339B)
PeaceNexus’ contribution includes more than a financial contribution. As an engaged partner our support includes:
- Direct process accompaniment from PeaceNexus
- Financial contribution to cover costs directly associated with the process
- If you are interested in applying, please make sure to thoroughly read the Overview, Concept Note and Frequently Asked Questions. Then download the application form (Word format).
- If you have questions that are not covered by these documents and our FAQs, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Please make sure to consult internally and with any other relevant stakeholders (partners or members) when developing your application. Once your application is finalised, please visit the Application portal and: 1) fill in the webform (requesting basic information about your organisation) 2) upload your application form (in word or pdf format). The deadline for applications is July 28 2020 (23.59pm CET).
- Once you submit your application, you will receive an automated confirmation of receipt.
- There is no need to follow up with them from your side, they will only get in touch if they need clarification about your application or if you are shortlisted.
- Their staff conducts the assessment and prepares the shortlist but the final selection decision will be taken by the Board of PeaceNexus at the end September.
- Unsuccessful applicants will hear back from them by the end of September.