2019 British Council GoCamp English-speaking Volunteers Program In Ukraine
GoCamp is recruiting English-speaking volunteers to spend two weeks in Ukraine this summer, helping children learn English in the AfterSchool project.
After classes, children will communicate with volunteers and their peers while taking part in projects and tasks. Volunteers will help students to work in a team, communicate in a multicultural environment, think critically and be tolerant.
- mentor children
- experience Ukraine
- work on socially useful projects
- learn how to work in a team
- communicate in a multicultural environment
- get special training on methodology of after-school programmes, child protection as well as Ukraine orientation sessions
- inspire children to discover
- You must be at least 18 years of age. There is no upper age restriction.
- You are required to have an upper-intermediate level of English or above.
You’ll also be expected to act in a professional manner to give the children a quality and memorable experience.
As well as the activities introduced during the training, we encourage you to engage children in activities you enjoy and can share, including your culture.