2019 British Council Active Citizens Recruitment for UK-based Organisations
Deadline: June 3, 2019.
The British Council are looking for up to 11 UK-based organisations to become Active Citizens delivery partners.
The successful organisations will be responsible for project managing and steering the Active Citizens programme in their UK community. The community may be geographically, project, practice or interest based.
1. They welcome and encourage applications from all sectors. In the past, we have worked with a diverse range of partners, from Civil Society Organisations and universities to social enterprises and arts organisations.
2. All our partner organisations have a strong influence on cultural relations at community level with staff that are powerful advocates for social justice.
1. The British Council pays UK delivery partners a grant in two parts.
2. This is to cover a) a contribution to the costs of running the Active Citizens programme in their community b) to facilitate international and UK networking and exchange.
3. The grant is not intended to cover the entirety of costs. The delivery grant is up to £8,000, and the international travel grant is determined by the events in which each partner takes part.