2020 Orange Corners Nigeria/ Fate Foundation Entrepreneurs Programme for Aspiring Entrepreneurs in Lagos
Deadline: July 11, 2020.
Through Orange Corners they provide young entrepreneurs with a 6-month incubation progamme. At the same time, Orange Corners serves as a bridge between these innovative entrepreneurs and the private sector. This offers a great benefit to all partners involved. Orange Corners is an initiative of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in collaboration with a local service provider.
1. Open to a Nigerian young person.
2. Between the ages of 18 – 35
3. Have you seen a problem or issue that is really just an opportunity
4. Have an idea or solution that you are not quite sure how to articulate or implement but you’re passionate about and willing to see it through
1. You have the business idea. We have everything else you need.
2. Because Orange Corners is more than a place; more than a training; and more than a community – it is an entire entrepreneurial ecosystem which transforms a young person with an idea into a business providing value.
3. Here, you will discover the entrepreneur in you, to redefine and shape your future.
4. You will gain more self-confidence, gain access to the knowledge, tools and resources to leverage your business ideas.
5. You will be connected to a network of entrepreneurs, the market and new opportunities.
OFFICIAL LINK: http://orangecorners.com/nigeria/?fbclid=IwAR2ddSCqbTlT1LVkGjs9JVbzV9dJJTJbrmdMj5hWQ6VnoFsGvgqYv2sEGpo