2020 Orange Corners Nigeria Business Incubation Programme for Young Nigerians
Orange Corners is an initiative of the Kingdom of The Netherlands that provides young entrepreneurs across Africa and the Middle East with the necessary training, networks and facilities to start and grow their startups. We partner with various stakeholders, including local, Dutch and international companies, universities, governments and other organisations. By using their local expertise, we can optimally support and strengthen the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
1. Have an innovative business model in the Education, Agriculture, Circular Economy, Health or Creative sectors
2. Reside in Lagos State
3. Between ages 18-35
4. Have an idea or solution that you are not quite sure how to articulate or implement but you’re passionate about and willing to see it through
1. This program will not only provide the foundational entrepreneurial knowledge, tools and resources needed to transform an idea into a business but will also make available the networks and support needed for sustainable growth of the business.
2. This first batch of the 6 months program will be covered as scholarships by the Dutch Government.
3. There are variety of benefits the program will offer you of which the most important ones are:
- An inspiring co-working space
- Business advice
- Mentorship and coaching
- Networking events