2021 FATE Foundation/Mitsubishi Corporation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme for Agripreneur Nigerians
Deadline: April 4, 2021 (Ogun State) & June 6, 2021 (Ekiti State)
FATE Foundation in partnership with Mitsubishi Corporation is pleased to announce the call for applications for the virtual Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme targeted at agripreneurs within the agribusiness value chain space and who are within Ogun and Ekiti States respectively.
- To qualify, entrepreneurs must be graduates from a tertiary institution
- Have a viable business idea or startups that have already launched.
- Be computer literate and must be aged between 18-35 years old.
As part of her corporate philanthropy program, Mitsubishi Corporation is providing sponsorship support to cover the N400,000 all-inclusive tuition fees for carefully selected 30 entrepreneurs who will be enrolled in an 8-week enterprise education programme focused on capacity building on essential knowledge, strategies, skills, and tools to build sustainable businesses within the entire agribusiness value chain space.
Additional Post Programme Benefits:
- Business Advisory Support from FATE Foundation
- Formal registration of business entitles
- Access to Free Business Support Tools & Applications
OFFICIAL LINK: https://www.fatefoundation.org/aepagribusiness/