2020 London Business School (LBS) Launchpad Pre-Accelerator Program for Startups Worldwide
Deadline: January 21, 2020.
LBS Launchpad is a startup pre-accelerator program that brings together some of London’s brightest minds to transform ideas into viable businesses.
Successful applicants take part in a series of networking events, practical workshops, and pitches that help them develop, test and launch their idea.LBS Launchpad is based out of London Business School, but open to everyone.
1. Ultimately only individuals or teams with an idea can be admitted to the full program.
2. BUT many of their founders will be looking for collaborators and co-founders to balance out their teams.
3. If you have skills that you think would benefit a founder, or you are founder looking for team members, register your interest below! Please register your interest and skills as early as possible, we will share your details so you have the opportunity to build your ideal team!
4. They accept participants who have already started to work on their idea so long as they are still in the early stages (e.g. developing their business plan, but pre-MVP).
5. They do not currently accept businesses that have already received start-up capital.
6. Whether you are a student or a professional, from the LBS community or not, you are welcome to apply to the program.
1. Build a Business plan
2. Shape an investable team
3. Funding opportunities
4. Receive mentorship and preliminary validation
5. Receive inkind donations exceeding 10k
6. Opportunity to join LBS Incubator and be part of London’s leading startup Hub