2020 London Business School Laidlaw Women’s Leadership Fund for Master’s Programme
Laidlaw Foundation and LBS partnership propels women in business.
The Laidlaw Women’s Leadership Fund supports 20 outstanding female MBA, EMBA and Masters in Management scholars per year for three years. Made possible from a £3.69 million gift from the Laidlaw Foundation, the fund will create a dynamic network of female peers at LBS and beyond.
The Laidlaw Women’s Leadership Fund strengthens our ambition of moving towards 51% female representation across degree programmes, in particular the number of women from socio-economically diverse backgrounds. The fund aims to attract the highest calibre women who might otherwise have been unable to afford a top-tier business education.
1. Twenty awards per year for three years made at the discretion of the Scholarships Committee.
2. Female MBA, EMBA and Masters in Management candidates with demonstrable financial need, academic merit and leadership potential are encouraged to apply.
3. Open to women in Business
1. Recipients of the Laidlaw Women’s Leadership Fund at LBS will join a growing network of cross-generational peers from other leading academic institutions around the globe.
2. The Laidlaw Scholars Network facilitates connections for leaders across industries who will reinvest their skills, knowledge and experience to help students, peers and colleagues.
3. Fund supports 20 outstanding female MBA, EMBA and Masters in Management scholars per year for three years.