2020 Leap Africa Social Innovators Programme
Deadline: August 22, 2020.
Over the past six (6) years, LEAP Africa has partnered with Union Bank Nigeria, other corporate sponsors and development champions, to enable these young change makers to transition their social change ideas into scalable social enterprises. Through a careful selection process, 20 highly motivated and young Nigerian social innovators are chosen across a pool of applicants, to participate in activities outlined for the fellowship year. This year, the fellowship will open up to receive applications from English speaking West African countries.
- Level of creativity/innovation applied and their entrepreneurial approach towards social change.
- Experience mobilizing people and resources to achieve set goals.
- Applicants must give compelling reasons why they would like to participate in the fellowship programme and also show a strong desire to increase the impact of their change initiative.
- Demonstrate a passion for social change and active participation in community building
- Willingness to implement appropriate systems and structures to sustain the innovation developed
OFFICIAL LINK: http://www.leapafrica.org/sip-apply/