2020 LEAP Africa Graduate Internship Programme for young Nigerians
Deadline: November 15, 2019.
LEAP Africa offers innovative leadership and work-readiness programmes for youth with the primary aim of equipping them to live productively, lead ethically and motivate them to deliver positive change in their communities by either championing community development efforts or building sustainable social enterprises.
1. Programmes Intern – Candidate must posses and demonstrate the following skills:
– Project/Project Identification and Management
– Conceptualization skills
– Research and writing skills
– Facilitation and Stakeholder Management skills
2. Communications Intern – Candidate must posses and demonstrate the following skills:
– Graphics design skills
– Copy writing and editing skills
– Social Media Marketing skills
3. Administrative Intern – Candidate must posses and demonstrate the following skills
– Accounting skills
– Good organizational skills and attentive to details
– Good negotiation and Customer service skills
1. Applicant must be a Youth Corp member(Batch C) posted to serve in Lagos State Nigeria.
2. Passionate about leadership and Youth development
3. Have demonstrable experience as a leader
4. Looking of for a platform to channel your passion and be a contribute your part to positive development in your community.