2019 Call for Applications: Capacity Building Days in Greece
Deadline: April 14, 2019.
After the successful Future is Heritage Summit in 2018, Europa Nostra, Erfgoed Brabant and Erfgoed Gelderland (NL) are now joining forces in organising a working conference: The Capacity Building Days on youth participation in European heritage management. The conference will offer a programme focused on intergenerational exchange and ways to improve opportunities for young people who are active in the European heritage field.
The Capacity Building Days 2019 will take place in Athens, Greece, from June 17 – 20. The programme will include local case-studies, excursions and debate sessions and will focus on themes such as:
● Urban or rural heritage-led revitalisation
● Heritage & civic activism
● Social inclusion through heritage management
● Heritage and well-being
1. They’re looking for young people working in the heritage management sector in Europe, either on a professional or voluntary basis
2. Age: 18-32 years old
3. Nationality: European
4. Available for the entirety of the conference: 17 – 20 June 2019.
1. There are no participation costs, but participants are required to arrange their travel and accommodation themselves.
2. Bursaries will be available for those who need them. Please indicate whether you want to make use of a bursary in your motivation.
Are you excited to join the Capacity Building Days 2019? Please apply before April 14th by sending your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.