2019 YPDP West African Youth Regional Conference
Deadline: September 15, 2019.
The West African Youth Regional Conference is an educative, interactive and entertaining three days programme in partnership International Civil Society Organizations. The West African Youth Regional Conference is endorsed by the Government of Liberia, recognizing it as the premier gathering for young professional from across Africa. It serves as a platform that brings together hundreds of young professional’s leaders, entrepreneurs, and innovators from across Africa. This provides an opportunity for youth of different profession to collaborate, and interact in plenary sessions and debates.
- Delegates age range ( 18-35 years), Observer(36 years)
- A citizen from any of the African Nations.
- Able to fund your Travel cost round ticket to Monrovia.
- Make Full payment of the accommodation fees
- Passionate about using their skills to make positive impact in their community.
- Interested in leadership and entrepreneurship for Africa sustainable development.
- Can demonstrate leadership and collaborative skills with people.
- Can demonstrate creativity, innovation and self-direction.
Ability to attend the Summit in its entirety from October 20 -21 -22, 2019 and be fluent in both oral and written English (all elements of the program will be conducted in English)
1. Accommodation, Feeding and Local transportation within Monrovia will be covered by the organizers (International delegates will have to undertake the cost of travelling round flight ticket Monrovia, Liberia).
2. Ambassadorial Visit, Access to all conference sessions and networking events.
3. Access to opportunities presented by Organizer (YPDP) and Partners, Conference materials including T-shirt, Folder, Notepad and Pen, and Certificate of Participation.
- Local Delegates(Liberian) $100.00 USD
- International Delegates $310.00 USD