2019 British Council Zimbabwe Examinations Assistant Recruitment
Deadline: June 9, 2019.
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to UK and the countries we work with changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust.
As an Examinations Assistant, you will be part of Zimbabwe Exams team. The team is made up of 7 staff headed by a Country Exams Manager based in Harare. With the income steadily growing coupled with the planned changes in exam operations and processes. The post holder will be accountable to the Exams Officer for the successful delivery of specific examinations administration, customer service and operations.
1. Exams administration:
- Supporting ESM and Exams Officers as required in all aspects of the confidential materials journey and awarding body communications.
- Handling confidential material at all stages of the custody process in accordance with QCA and awarding body regulations.
- Supporting scheduled examination activity and event implementation in accordance with QCA and awarding body regulations.
- Assisting the Examinations Operations with the filing and Preparation of Documents for Audit/Internal Review on an ongoing basis
- To support the CS/registrations officer in providing excellent and compliant service to candidates and awarding bodies.
- Face to Face customer service support as required.
- Collecting & inputting scorecard data for examinations activities as per deadline
- Supporting the CS/registrations officer with candidate data checking/collation/entry to awarding body portals as required and with zero errors.
- Assist with on-line IELTS registration, delivery and sending out of related communication
- Creating Purchase Orders and Good Receipting Purchase Orders on SAP Financial System
- Updating and filing payment process
4. Event planning
- From information provided by ESM and Exams Officers, handle logistics of exams event organisation (venue and venue staff booking, examiner booking, other logistics in place) in accordance with internal best practice and awarding body regulations.
- National Diploma in Administration or equivalent
- Previous work experience in exams operational back office administrative work and exams customer service
- Office Administration and Customer Service Skills
Please follow the links for relevant document to support your application:
Examinations Assistant, Zimbabwe.pdf