2019 British Council Nigeria Call for Programme Delivery Consultant: Higher Education
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We are on the ground in six continents and over 100 countries, bringing international opportunity to life, every day.
One programme delivery consultant will be selected to provide programme management for the Higher Education (HE) Programme from April to July 2019. The assignment will include day to day programme management, liaison and management of programme stakeholders (public and private sector), grantees and partners and weekly reporting to the British Council on programme progress and milestones. The consultant will be required to report daily to the British Council, 20 Thompson Avenue, Ikoyi Lagos.
The ideal candidate should have experience:
- Managing higher education projects within the development sector
- With budget and team management
- Communicating and Influence: using influencing techniques to manage diverse and complex public and private sector relationships.
- Partnership management: using strong relationship building skills to manage senior government and private sector partners
- Grant management: managing grantees and beneficiaries preferably in the education sector
1. Submit (in one PDF attachment and no more than 8.0MB) evidence in a CV and cover letter demonstrating the above person specific.
2. Also, submit at least two references from organisations which you have provided similar consultancy work.
3. Submit your CV, cover letter and references to [email protected]
4. They will receive applications until the position is filled.