2019 British Council Ghana Project Assistant Vacancy
Deadline: January 2, 2019.
The British Council in Kumasi, Ghana is currently looking for a Project Assistant for a 10 month contract.
1. The successful candidate will support the delivery of project outputs by preparing schedules, meetings and organization of events and logistics as agreed with the Project Team and in collaboration with partners and external suppliers.
2. He / She will also support the Greater Accra rollout and general administrative support.
3. Given the scale and scope of the project, the Project Assistant will be expected work in a very pragmatic, effective and dynamic way to support the implementation of project activities, coordinate trainings in the northern regions and provide assurance of quality impact.
- Diploma or Degree level qualification or relevant work experience
- Experience with supporting project administration
- Experience with supporting project delivery from planning to implementation
- Knowledge of basic financial administration
- Good communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with a diverse range of demanding stakeholders
- Highly organised and deadline oriented
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.