2023 Ecobank Fintech Challenge for Fintechs in Africa
Deadline: July 21, 2023.
The Ecobank Fintech Challenge identifies and partners Fintechs that are ready to scale and provides them with support and access to opportunities in Ecobank’s 35 African markets. The goal? To contribute to their growth as potential Pan African Fintech success stories.
The Challenge is open to all Fintechs on the African continent. Interested Fintechs can apply by sending details of their product as well as a demo here.
- Application open to Fintech with an Africa focus of African product.
- Products must address one or more of the following: customer experience, financial inclusion, credit scoring, Ecosystem aggregation, internal tools and payments
Become a finalist; get inducted as an Ecobank Fintech Fellow and stand a chance to explore the following opportunities:
- Multinational product roll out: Once in a lifetime opportunity to pursue integration with Ecobank and potentially launch products in Ecobank’s over 30 markets across Africa.
- Cash prizes: The top three winners at the Challenge will be awarded $15,000, $12,000 and $10,000 cash prizes respectively.
- Service providers partnership: Start-ups may be selected by Ecobank as local country-level partner in any of Ecobank’s 33 country ecosystem.
- Access to Ecob pan-African banking Sandbox: Fellows will be given access to a dedicated team to support Ecobank’s API tests, to enable Ecobank improve their products for the pan-African market.
- Access to partner network: Founders will be inducted as Ecobank Fintech Fellows, granting them access and relationships to a vast network of global and African Accelerators, potential Investors, as well as mentors.
- Integration with existing Ecobank digital offering: The Challenge offers opportunities for Fintechs to potentially integrate with Ecobank’s existing digital offerings.