2019 Earthplus #BeatAirPollution Case Competition for Nigerians
Deadline: December 10, 2019.
This year, World Environment Day was themed by the United Nations Environmental Program as the year to beat air pollution in all its forms. In line with that Earthplus, an environmental nonprofit organization in Nigeria launched its mask campaign to raise awareness on air pollution in the months of June and July 2019. The #BeatAirPollution Case Competition is to build on this campaign for beating air pollution.
1. Competition is open to Young people living in Nigeria
2. Applicant must be between aged 18-35 year.
1. Prize for Winner: 50, 000 naira
2. Prize for 1 st Runner-up: 20, 000 naira
3. An Earthplus- branded gift item would also be given to the 2 nd runner up
- Come up with an idea on how to beat air pollution in Nigeria
- Follow us on Instagram @earthplusafrica and on Twitter @earthplusafrica.
- Pitch the idea on Instagram via a video of no more than one minute. Tag @earthplusafrica and include the #BeatAirPollution hashtag
- Invite your friends to view and like your video (You need at least 100 likes on your video to proceed to the next stage). Please note that the likes do not win you the competition.
- All videos with at least 100 likes will proceed to the next stage where they will be judged by an independent panel. Judging will be based predominantly on clarity, content and creativity of
solution presented. There would be a few points awarded for video quality.
- After the judging, the persons with the top 3 grades for their videos will proceed to the next stage and will be sent a case study on air pollution in Nigeria. They will develop a case study
presentation and be invited to pitch at the awards event on the 14 th of December.
- Winners would be given the prizes stated.
For more information, please send us a message on Instagram @earthplusafrica or email us at email@example.com