2022 Folke Bernadotte Academy (FBA) Youth, Peace and Development Specialist (FN motsv. P3), UNDP Country Office, Colombia Recruitment
Deadline: January 10, 2022.
Are you interested in working internationally and want to be part of the authority’s contribution to promoting peace and security in our world? The FBA is now seeking a Youth, Peace and Development Specialist (equivalent to the UN P3 level) for the UNDP’s country office in Bogota, Colombia. NOTE! Language requirements – fluent Spanish and English in writing and speaking.
The Folke Bernadotte Academy (FBA) is the authority for peace, security and development. FBA works with international peace efforts and development cooperation. The agency conducts training, research and method development to support peace and state-building in conflict and post-conflict countries. We also contribute civilian personnel and expertise to peace and election observation efforts led by the EU, the UN and the OSCE. The agency is named after Folke Bernadotte, the UN’s first mediator.
This is required:
• You must be registered in Sweden
• You must be included in the Swedish social insurance (be registered with the Swedish Social Insurance Agency)
• Approved register check
• Good knowledge of Swedish
• Very good knowledge of English in speech and writing
• Driving license for passenger car
• Approved medical examination
From FBA you get a salary and a favorable package of conditions. FBA also has a personnel consultant who offers advice and proactive support while you are on an assignment.
- You must fill in an application in our recruitment system, click on the “Apply” button below. You must attach a so-called P11 (Personal History Form – UN application form). The template for P11 can be found here.
- You must also send in a personal motivation letter and upload your diploma (compulsory) .
- All application documents must be written in English.