2021 Mastercard Foundation Graduate Internship Program for Mastercard Foundation Scholar or Alumni
Deadline: February 12, 2021.
Are you a Mastercard Foundation Scholar or alumni? Have you been looking for an opportunity to jump start your career? Mastercard Foundation is offering ambitious, career-driven, and hardworking Scholars and alumni who do not have work experience an opportunity to improve their skills as they prepare for the world of work.
Come and join a team of driven, and passionate people who are guided by a deep sense of belief in our purpose and values. If you have bold ideas, are also passionate, values driven and ready to build something new while serving, read on!
You will get to work with teams from various functions within the Foundation namely:
- People and Culture
- Public Affairs and Communications
- Finance, IT, Assurance and Compliance, Legal
- Impact and Measurement
- Excellent problem-solver, observant, and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) and basic appreciation of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate Mastercard Foundation’s core values of humility, listening, kindness & respect, co-creation, and impact
- Mastercard Foundation Scholar or alumni
- 6 to 12 months of meaningful work experience
- Professional development training
- Participation in mentoring and professional networking opportunities
- Monthly stipend