2021 Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships Programme
Deadline: March 26, 2021.
The Higher Education Authority (HEA) is pleased to issue the 2021 Call under the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships Programme. Under the initiative 60 scholarships will be provided for one year study at Bachelor, Masters or PhD levels to successful candidates who have an offer of a place at an eligible Irish higher education institution.
- Possess excellence (academically, personally, professionally, creatively)
- Excellent communication skills
- Extra curriculum activities (for example: humanitarian work; politics local, national, international; arts; sports)
- Possess strong rationale for pursuing their study in Ireland that indicates
how a GOI-IES fits into their longer-term goals.
- Applicants will need to apply for admission to a relevant Bachelor, Master or PhD programme offered by an eligible Higher Education Institution
- Applicants are expected to have a conditional or final offer of admission to the HEI at the time of application and will be required to submit a copy of same
- In order to be eligible for the GOI-IES scholarship, an applicant must have been continuously resident outside the EU/EEA/United Kingdom/Switzerland region for at least 3 of the past 5 years.
- The offer is open to students from non-EU/EEA countries and is applicable to all fields of study.
Students who are successful will receive:
- A €10,000 stipend for one year’s study
- A full fee waiver of all tuition and other registration costs at the higher education institution