2021 Dancing on the Edge Scholarship Program Contemporary Dancers from the Middle East and North Africa (MENA region)
Deadline: March 1, 2021.
Dancing on the Edge (DOTE) offers scholarships to young talent from the MENA region to attend a three-week Summer dance workshop program.
In 2021, depending on the development around Covid-19, this will either be offline in Amsterdam (attending the three-week Amsterdam Summer Intensive) or online in the three-week Online Masterclass Program. On the application form, you can let us know if you are interested to participate in both programs, or just one or the other.
Dancers applying must:
- come from (and be at least partly based in) an Arab country or Iran
- have at least some (and preferably substantial) training and performance experience in contemporary dance
- be no older than 27 years
- For the offline program: be capable of travelling and living independently for this period
- For the offline program: have enough resources to pay for food and other living expenses that may occur in this period
- For the offline program: have or be able to acquire health/travel insurance for this period
- For the offline program: arrange their own visa if necessary (with the help of organizing parties)
Please fill in this form before March 1st 2021, after this application deadline the form will close and you will not be able to apply anymore. The next call for the 2022 Scholarships will open in December 2021.
For questions, please write to: [email protected]