2021 Australian Government RTP Scholarship for International Students at the University of Sydney
Deadline: December 4, 2020.
Funded by the Australian government, this scholarship provides tuition fees offset and stipend to high quality international postgraduate students who wish to enrol or are currently enrolled in a research degree here.
- be a commencing or enrolled international postgraduate research student
- have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
- have an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled in a master’s by research or PhD at the University of Sydney.
Note: Applicants who are undertaking their first PhD degree will be the first priority to be considered for Research Training Program Scholarships.
- For 2021 awards, the RTP scholarships are valued at $35,629 per annum.
- The RTP International Scholarship assists with OSHC, tuition fees and living costs.
- New students must complete the RTP submission, along with their course application, by the submission deadline. Current HDR students will need to submit a separate application.
- Current students must refer to the relevant document submission date for international or domestic cohorts to be considered in the relevant upcoming rounds. For example, currently enrolled international students must submit their documents by 30 September 2020 to receive an outcome in November 2020.