2020 Young Enterprise Initiative South Africa (YEI South Africa) Programme: Call for Proposal
Deadline: November 22, 2019.
The Technology Innovation Agency (TIA) and the French Embassy in SA are partnering to implement the Young Enterprise Initiative – South Africa. Through this program, take the opportunity to spend two immersion weeks in France to grow your business and find French partners!
You are eligible if:
- You are looking to explore the French innovation ecosystem, with a focus on R&D
- You are young : your project is in its early-stage of development (seed-phase or series A)
- You are deeptech: your project is based on a scientific discovery, an advanced technology, a complex engineering process or an innovative application of an existing technology- Your idea is really innovative in the way that your project lies in the latest international state of the art
- You are developing a new technology based on Artificial intelligence in any industry
- You are not a giant yet: a team of at least two working on the project but fewer than 30 employees and less than $2 million in annual revenue
1. The 3 selected startups will be the first week in Paris to attend training sessions on how to do business in France and benefit from planned and ad-hoc B-2-B meetings with technical and business partners; as well as to participate to the 2020 Hello Tomorrow Global Summit.
2. During the second week, the selected companies will explore the innovation ecosystem outside Paris, with a tailored program in a pre-identified incubator/accelerator.