2020 World Bank Winter Internship Program
Deadline: October 31, 2019.
The World Bank (WB) Internship Program offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of the WB in international development. The internship allows individuals to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas and latest research experience into the WB’s work and improve their skills while working in a diverse environment. An internship at the WB is an opportunity to learn while gaining practical experience. Interns generally find the experience to be rewarding and interesting. In addition, it is a way to enhance their CVs with practical work experience.
1. To be eligible for an Internship, candidates must have an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a master’s degree or PhD with plans to return to school full-time).
2. There is no age limit.
3. Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of languages such as: French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is desirable.
4. Other skills such as computing skills are advantageous.
5. The WB Internship Program typically seeks candidates for: Operations (Front Line) in the following fields: economics, finance, human development (public health, education, nutrition, population), social sciences (anthropology, sociology), agriculture, environment, engineering, urban planning, natural resources management, private sector development, and other related fields; or Corporate support (Accounting, Communications, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Treasury, and other corporate services).
Application Form: Take time to prepare your application and enter your personal information accurately. You will be asked to upload the following documents:
– Curriculum Vitae (CV)
– Statement of Interest
– Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree