2020 Westerwelle Startup Haus Kigali Entrepreneurship Program
Deadline: March 2, 2020.
The Westerwelle Startuphaus Kigali powered by Evonik Foundation is operated by the Westerwelle Foundation. The Westerwelle Startup Haus Kigali offers a unique mix of services; co-working space, networking events, private offices, maker-space, advisory services and international networking opportunities to local entrepreneurs. Our goal is to create an entrepreneurial hub for the community to exchange ideas and develop their business plan.
● An entry must be made by a start-up with a minimum of one (1) and a maximum of three (3) members. At least one (1) member of the team must have technical expertise relevant to its proposed product/service.
● The minimum age for the individual team members is 18 years old.
● The team must completely fill out and submit the application form as
required. Each team member must agree to this set of terms and conditions, as part of the required documents.
● Applicants must submit their startup ideas through the relevant online application form before March 2, 2020 (GMT+2 23:59). Qualified applicants will be notified via email of their successful submission.
● A Selection Committee duly approved by the Management of the Westerwelle Startup Haus Kigali shall review and evaluate the entries and determine the participants to be pre-selected for an interview
● The interview shall assess further the eligibility of the pre-selected startups.
Qualified applicants shall be granted a 6-month membership subscription, starting from March 9, 2020, at Westerwelle Startup Haus Kigali with amenities such as:
- Access for a Fixed Desk on the 4th and 5th Floor as well as the Makerspace
- Meeting rooms
- Event priority if fully booked
- Own locker
- Mail service
- Access to our High-speed internet provided by Liquid
- Access to our Kitchen (incl. Coffee, Tea & Water)
- Featuring on our Hall of Fame
- Featuring in our Marketing
Qualified applicants shall in addition have the following, over the course of the next 6-months:
- Business diagnostics
- Mentoring sessions with experienced entrepreneurs.
- Workshops in Business & Financial Management, Corporate Governance, Market Research, Market Segmentation, Budget Forecast, Sales and Marketing and mental Mental Health
- Team building activities
- Networking events
Please click on the following link to apply for the program: Application Form