2020 UNDP Human Resources Internship in Denmark
Deadline: December 31, 2019.
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is the UN’s global development network, advocating for change and connecting countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life.
The Bureau for Management Services (BMS) is the central operations Bureau in UNDP Headquarters that supports the organization in the following areas: human resources, finance and administration, budget, procurement, information and communications technology (ICT), legal affairs, security, management consulting services, and multi-partner trust funds.
They are seeking interns to work in the following areas:
- Business models/ strategy
- Cultural Transformation
- Communication-web design/graphic design
- Communication- business writing
- Communication- social and digital channels
- Talent Management (onboarding, people management, capability development, career support services)
- Data Analytics
- Research and Development
- Digital Transformation
- Event Management
- Currently a bachelor’s, master’s or PhD student.
- Or, alternatively, must have graduated from a bachelor’s, master’s or PhD programme within the last 12 months.
- MBA students encouraged to apply
- · Experience in project and programme management desired.
- Fluency in English required. Proficiency in another UN language an asset (especially French or Spanish)
1. The Talent Development Unit and ?Global Shared Services Unit (HR)—located in Copenhagen, Denmark is seeking a general call for internships. throughout 2019-2020 to support People for 2030.
2. They accept applications from interested and qualified applicants, on an ongoing basis.
3. Interested Candidates can apply at any time indicating the timeframe of their availability in the internship form and their areas of interest in the cover letter.
4. However, only those candidates selected for interviews/further assessment by hiring managers will be contacted. Interns are hired for a min of 2 months to a maximum of 6 months.