2020 LifeBank Nigeria Personal Assistant Recruitment
LifeBank is a healthcare technology and logistics company that’s in the business of saving lives. We believe that no African should die from a shortage of essential medical products at the hospital level, and we are on a mission to solve this. LifeBank is currently working on the blood shortage problem in Nigeria by connecting hospitals to blood banks, and blood banks to donors. We do this by hosting blood drives and by delivering blood in less than 55 minutes, in a WHO and EU recommended coldchain, to hospitals.
The Personal Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support to the CEO.
- Prepare for CEO’s events, conferences, travel and personal commitments.
- Take notes and write minutes of meetings.
- Ensure stationery supplies are maintained.
- Responsible for running business errands.
- Expected to handle unofficial work for the CEO.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
BSC or HND inAny related discipline
- 1-2 years PA/secretarial experience
Skills and Abilities
- Punctual at all times
- Neat and professional appearance
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- High proficiency in MS office suite
- Good knowledge of administrative and clerical processese
- Good stress and time management skills
- Highly organized and detailed
- Can handle rejection
- Loves to talk and socialize
- Has high energy levels
- Work in the office
- Work late and weekends if the need arises and travel if necessary
To apply for this job, kindly send your C.V to email@example.com