2020 Leading Ladies Africa Programs Officer Recruitment
Deadline: December 24, 2019.
Leading Ladies Africa is a women-focused non-profit with the key objective of promoting women empowerment and gender equality for African women. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion inclusivity by increasing the representation of women of African origin in Leadership, Business, the Corporate Sector and Politics.
They are looking for someone to lead our Programs efforts, preferably based in Lagos Nigeria. You will report directly to the Founder.
- Develop and expand the existing Programs that are currently ongoing at Leading Ladies Africa
- Support the development and execution of programs like the Enterprise & Leadership Program, LLA #100 Women, Creative Entrepreneurs Program, etc
- Write and submit grant applications, proposals and developmental briefs to donor agencies
- Stakeholder management with partners, donors and sponsors
- Design and update the curriculum for trainings and programs
- Conduct research and develop original content for LLA publications and reports
- Support the design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of LLA Programs
- Write effective concept notes, proposals, reports on LLA’s impact for all funders and donor partners
- Self starter: LLA is an organization of entrepreneurs and we are seeking people who enjoy building things from the bottom up too! Stuff changes fast in our world so you’ll need to be highly adaptable as well as calm under pressure.
- Great advocate: We’re looking for people who can distill complex ideas into simple, but intellectually credible, discussions. You’ll need to write well and have the creative ability to tell stories–about our brand and the specific ways we’re empowering women and promoting gender equality.
- NGO Experience: You will need to have Program experience at a non-profit and be able to show measurable impact
- Social Media Savvy: You’ll need to be able to work on social media platforms like Facebook, IG, Twitter and LinkedIn. You should also have working knowledge of digital apps like Canva, Mailchimp, etc
- Experienced spokesperson: Confident, capable and ability to share the LLA story in a compelling and resonant way
- Team player: We’re looking for someone that enjoys working with others to get stuff done–and who can deal with the ambiguity that sometimes comes from working cross-functionally.
- Proven track record with verifiable experience in Program Management.