2021 Nonprofit Organisation Executive Secretary Recruitment in Lagos
Deadline: February 16, 2021.
A Nonprofit Organisation located on the Island of Lagos seeks immediate employment of an *Executive Secretary. This is a Management position and the Executive Secretary reports to the CEO.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing strategic, business, financial management, and operational leadership for all aspects of the organisation’s yearly activities, and programmes; give proper strategic direction to the Executive Teams (Internal and External), and ensure corporate success is achieved in all its outlined yearly, quarterly and monthly goals and objectives, as well as company long-term development.
• Developing high-quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with the short-term and long-term objectives of the organisation.
• Lead and motivate executive teams into a high performing managerial team.
• Overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission of the organisation.
• Ensure proper planning and budgeting for all programmes and activities run by the organisation.
• Evaluate and increase operations efficiencies.
• Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics.
• Review of financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements and decision making.
• Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders’ meetings and events.
• Analyze problematic situations, and occurrences and, provide solutions to ensure a quick resolve.
• Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences, etc.
• Attend meetings and keep minutes.
• Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate.
• Any other duties as assigned by the MD/CEO.
• B.Sc. in any field
• MBA or Masters will be a great advantage
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a leadership role
• Age 30-40 years . *NGO experience will be an added advantage, particularly international NGO.
• Experienced in leadership and managerial position
• Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing a vision
• Strong understanding of business and corporate finance.
• In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices.
• An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
• Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
• Microsoft office tools.
Salary is between 200K- 250K
Interested candidates should kindly forward their CVs and cover letters to email@example.com not later than Tuesday, February 16th, 2021 with the position *Executive Secretary* as the subject of the email.