2020 KidsRights Foundation International Children’s Peace Prize
Deadline: March 6, 2020.
The International Children’s Peace Prize is awarded annually to a child who fights courageously for children’s rights. Winning the International Children’s Peace Prize puts your changemaker in news headlines around the world. Last year, the winners’ message reached more than 1.6 billion people.
- From all over the world
- The child must have a clear history of standing up and fighting for the rights of him/herself and other children. It is important that the child has an active approach in accomplishing this goal, which has led to a concrete result
- Ability to travel abroad and feeling comfortable communicating with other people
- The child agrees to being nominated for the International Children’s Peace Prize.
- The International Children’s Peace Prize is for children above 12 years and under 18 years of age from all over the world.
1. The International Children’s Peace Prize is a sign of recognition for the young winner.
2. He or she receives the statuette ‘Nkosi’, which shows how a child sets the world in motion.
3. The winner also receives a study grant and a world-wide platform to promote his or her ideals and causes to the benefit of children’s rights.
4. A project fund of €100,000 is invested by KidsRights in projects that are closely connected to the winners’ area of work.