2020 Investec Information Technology Scholarship Programme for young South Africans
Deadline: September 30, 2019.
If you’re a dedicated undergraduate or honours student studying towards a degree in IT and need financial assistance, the Investec IT Scholarship Programme is for you. You’ll get to take part in the IT Explore hackathon and the IT Careers Fair.
You can apply for an IT Scholarship if you meet the following criteria:
- You are a student in your 2nd to final year, studying towards a Bachelor of Science (BSc or BS) in Computer Science, a Business Computing or Computer Engineering, a Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in Informatics or Information Systems or a Bachelor of Business Science (BBusSc) in Information Systems degree.
- You have achieved a 70% average for your final (year-end) result.
- You are ambitious, creative and academically talented
- You are a South African citizen
When applications open, please complete the application form and upload the following documents:
- Your CV
- Your matric certificate
- Your university academic transcripts (all courses completed to date)
- A clear copy of your ID
- A recent photograph of yourself
Please ensure you submit all of the above. If you are unable to do so, your application will not be considered.