2020 Femme Lead Africa Volunteering Program for Young Nigerians
Deadline: February 15, 2020.
Are you looking for an opportunity to improve your skills and grow professionally by helping to proffer solutions to some of Nigeria’s challenges?
This gives you the opportunity to connect and network with other amazing young change-makers like yourself.
The benefits of volunteering are numerous. Do you think you got what it takes to volunteer?
Become a volunteer with Femme Lead Africa to foster the participation of women in leadership and entrepreneurship thereby working collaboratively to achieve SDG5.
They are looking for volunteers to serve in the following capacties :
1. Teen mentoring and education
2. Project Planning and General Logistics
3. Social Media Management and Content Creation
4. Graphic Design
5. Photography and Video Editing
1. Must be between the ages of 18-35.
2. Must have great interpersonal and organizational skills.
3. Must be willing to learn and take on leadership opportunities.
4. Teen mentors & Photographers must be residents in Port Harcourt, Yenagoa, Uyo or Akure.
5. Asides Photographers and Teen Mentors, every other volunteer can be resident in any state.
Since these positions are unpaid; volunteering with us comes with divers benefits like:
1. Opportunity to boost and improve your leadership skills as you take on responsibilities.
2. You get to expand your professional experience and network with other amazing young change makers.
3. Get a branded letter of recommendation on request from The Femme Lead Africa Team.
4. Have access to support from the team as per career guidance.
Click this link to register, indicating the areas your skill can be utilized.
NB: Preferred location for Teen Mentors and Photographers; Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Ondo States.
Volunteers in other locations can serve from other states.