2023 ACT Foundation Professional Volunteer Program (PVP)
Deadline:February 15, 2023.
ACT Foundation Professional Volunteer Program (PVP) which was piloted by the Foundation in 2019.
The program is designed to engage professionals across various fields in private sector organizations to provide expert and quality support to development organizations within ACT Foundation’s network.
These development organizations are currently implementing various development programs that address challenges associated with vulnerabilities in Nigeria and across Africa but require expert support in areas that will facilitate their growth and sustainability as an organization.
They need professionals and corporate organizations to provide expert pro-bono services based on the specific needs of our implementing nonprofits within the ACT Foundation network.
- Minimum of 15 Year Working Experience
- An Expert in Your Field
- Worked Closely Around Social Development (Public, Private or Social Sector)
- Passionate About Making a Difference in Africa
- Willing to Offer Pro Bono Services and Passionate About Supporting to Social Development Organizations (NGOs and Social Enterprise
- Willing to Commit for A Minimum of three (3) Months and two (2) sessions each month
- Expert entrepreneurs are eligible to register
- This program provides an opportunity to the volunteer consultants to give back to the society through the use of their skills.
- Corporate organizations that provide pro-bono services through employee engagement / volunteering programs can strengthen the core values of their organizations.
- The social development organizations, with your commitment can experience significant improvement in operations and efficient program implementation in Nigeria and across Africa.