2020 ENSE Training the Female Sport for All Leaders of Tomorrow Mentorship Programme
Deadline: March 31, 2020.
“Training the Female Sport for All Leaders of Tomorrow” aims to equip and empower a new generation of young European and African women who are engaged in Sport for All with the necessary skills, knowledge, experiences and guidance to lead the global Sport for All Movement.
Through a comprehensive global mobility and mentoring scheme, the participants will strengthen their future employability and enhance their personal and professional development through the acquisition of new skills and knowledge gained through non-formal education and time spent in a foreign country.
This project is led by The Association for International Sport For All (TAFISA) and also includes ENSE, as well as the Slovenian Olympic Committee and the African Union Sports Council Region 5.
Eligible countries in Africa: Angola, Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Eligible countries in Europe: Erasmus+ Member and Programme countries
1. Female aged between 18 to 30 years old.
2. Proficient in a working level of English.
3. Hold (as a minimum) high-school diploma.
4. Undertaking studies or employment and able to provide a letter of support from your place of study and/or employment.
5. 2 years’ experience as an employee or volunteer in Sport, or a relevant field relating to social development (e.g. health, education, gender, violence, social inclusion, etc.).
6. Have interest and are motivated to work internationally.
7. Are committed to the project’s 2-year lifespan, available to attend all three mobilities and are willing to sign a commitment agreement.
8. Possess good communication, interpersonal and time and project management skills.
9. Ability to work well as part of a small team.
10. Proficient with Microsoft office and access to a computer and internet.
11. Ability to travel internationally and hold a valid passport.
12. No restrictions which would prevent successful application of a visa (e.g. no criminal record).
13. Knowledge and understanding of the Sport for All Movement is an added advantage (however this is not compulsory).
14. Must not have benefitted from a similar exchange programme in the last five years.
15. Must be affiliated with a current ENSE Member
Through this scheme, mentoring trios comprised of one mentee from Africa, one mentee from Europe and one mentor (either from Africa or Europe) will be created. These trios will share knowledge and experiences, the mentees will work on a collaborative project, and each mentee will participate in three international, face-to-face mobility activities
In order to apply as a mentee for this project, please follow the steps below: 1. Complete the application form
2. Attach an updated CV
3. Collect a letter of support from your place of employment/study
Please send all of the above to and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org