2020 CSAE BREAD Conference on Behavioural Economics and Development
Deadline: September 20, 2019.
The Bureau for Research and Economic Analysis of Development (BREAD) and the Mind and Behaviour Research Group at the Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), University of Oxford, are pleased to announce a Conference on Behavioural Economics and Development that will be hosted at the University of Oxford from Wednesday 5 to Thursday 6 February 2020. The Scientific Organizers of the Conference are: Nava Ashraf (London School of Economics), Marcel Fafchamps (Stanford University), Kate Orkin (University of Oxford) and Simon Quinn (University of Oxford).
1. They invite submission from interested researchers on any topic at the intersection of behavioral and development economics
2. They particularly welcome papers on under studied application s of behavioral economics to developmental issues.
3. They welcome work from outside economic as long as it studies some aspect of economics behavior, broadly construed with relevance to development economics.
They will fund travel and accommodation of one presenter per selected paper.
The call for papers is now open! Please submit your paper and abstract for consideration via email to [email protected] with the text “BREAD Oxford 2020 submission” in the subject line.
Only full-length paper submissions will be considered. Make sure your submission email includes the following information:
- The title of the paper being submitted
- The full name, address, email, and affiliation of the submitting author
- The name and affiliation of the other authors
- An abstract of the paper
- Whether you plan to attend the Mind and Behaviour Conference on February 7
Do not forget to attach the PDF of the paper to your submission email.