2020 Boustany Foundation Harvard University MBA Scholarship
Deadline: May 31, 2020.
The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities.
The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School.
1. Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
2. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
3. Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
The Scholarship offers the following:
• Financial aid amounting to US$95,000 (US$47,500 per year) towards tuition fees
• Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: email@example.com
If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship