2020 AFRINIC-32 Fellowship Program for Young Africans
Deadline: March 4, 2020.
AFRINIC is offering fellowships for the AFRINIC-32 meeting to be held in Kinshasa, DR Congo, on 6-12 June 2020. The fellowship is reserved for individuals representing small organisations, universities, and media who are actively involved in Internet operations and development or ICT policies in their countries. The fellow is expected to positively and actively contribute to IP address management awareness in the AFRINIC service region.
- Must be a resident of an African country
- Don’t need to be an AFRINIC member
- Are involved in the Internet community
- Are willing to report on how this fellowship has benefited you/you
The fellowship includes:
- Full assistance with round-trip airfare to the meeting venue
- Hotel accommodation for the AFRINIC event from the day before the beginning to the last day of the event
If you think you meet the criteria above, please fill in the fellowship application form at https://vox.afrinic.net/74296?lang=en and submit it with requested information