2019 Standard Bank Industry 4.0 Challenge for South Africans
Deadline: August 5, 2019.
In Partnership with Department of Telecommunications and Postal Services Standard Bank is assisting with identifying and supporting 5 high technology entrepreneurs. 5 Selected companies will receive development support and and an opportunity to attend the ITU Telecom World 2019 in Budapest, Hungary on 9-12 September 2019.
1. The applicant must be a South African individual.
2. Has a registered operating business that has an annual revenue of less than R51 Million Is 51% black owned Is trading within South Africa
3. Has a tangible product or service which is ready for international markets (therefore businesses that are in idea validation, prototyping phase will be excluded)
4. Is running the business on a full time basis and is fully involved in the daily operations of the business (therefore part time businesses will be excluded)
5. Product must be easily transportable or the entrepreneur can come up with showcasing at the ITU summit if the product is not easily transported
1. A GAP Analysis to establish areas of the business that potentially needs improvement or support. Development support and master classes (on an individual needs basis).
2. Full access to a vibrant community of entrepreneurs, start-ups and high growth companies through Standard Bank’s Enterprise Development and Incubator.
3. The winners will receive additional mentoring and be introduced to Standard Bank’s network, where appropriate.
4. On-going mentoring from senior executives and senior members from the tech community, to help shape the products and technologies being developed.