2019 Standard Bank Chartered Accounting CA(SA) graduate programme for South Africans
Deadline: June 14, 2019.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be one of the best and brightest in the accounting field, our Chartered Accounting CA(SA) graduate programme will help you gain the essential financial management skills, commercial exposure and leadership capabilities needed to further a stellar career. We are looking for future leaders with innovative and creative mind-sets that will keep on moving forward.
By rotating through our different business areas, you’ll fulfil the requirements of the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA), and maybe even travel a little on the side by working outside of South Africa.
Completed or completing SAICA-accredited Certificate in the
1. Theory of Accounting,
2. Honours (HNS) in Accounting
3. Graduate Diploma in Accounting (GDA) or equivalent.
4. Citizenship: South African
1. Apply online: You’ll need to create an account, complete your application and attach your CV.
2. Interview: If you pass our first screening we’ll invite you to interview- on campus, at our offices or over the phone. We may ask you back for a further interview or psychometric test.
3. Assessment: The last step, and the most intensive. At our Global Leadership Centre you’ll be taking part in a range of interviews, presentations and team exercises while getting the opportunity to network with some of our most senior bankers.