2019 Social Enterprise UK Enterprise Programme Coordinator Recruitment
Deadline: June 14, 2019.
The Enterprise Programme Coordinator supports Social Enterprise UK’s work to increase and diversify the organisation’s income streams. The role will help to administer and deliver the organisation’s corporate programmes, working with household names including Johnson & Johnson, PwC and SAP, as well as a wide range of B2B social enterprises.
- Programme delivery and monitoring
- Provide project management and administrative support on the delivery of corporate work programmes and other business activities
- Support the coordination and delivery of SEUK’s flagship programme, the Buy Social Corporate Challenge
- Collate and monitor data relating to the programmes’ impact, best practice and partnership engagement
- Help manage the deliverables to SEUK events’ sponsors and exhibitors
- Maintain the finances and contracts of corporate programmes and business activity
- Corporate partner relationships
- Build and maintain effective, mutually beneficial relationships with key corporate partners
- Coordinate the logistics and dates of key programme meetings and events
- Establish and maintain external relationships, attending and representing SEUK at meetings as required.
- Business development
- Support the enterprise team’s business development activity, including securing meetings and coordinating follow-up actions
- Work across and with teams to identify and research new opportunities in line with SEUK strategy and business plan
- Ensure business development data is accurate and up-to-date
- Identify new and improved ways of generating income from SEUK core activities, including membership, research, public and private sector contracts & partnerships, consultancy and international work.
- Proactively promote the enterprise agenda within SEUK seeking opportunities for new business that are consistent with our values and aims, support the growth of an enterprise culture and create new income streams for the organisation
- General / Organisational
- Support SEUK’s wider programme of activities where necessary, undertaking duties that may reasonably be assumed to be within the remit of the post.
- Liaise effectively with other SEUK teams in particular finance, membership and communications.
- Ensure the implementation of SEUK’s Code of Conduct, Health and Safety policy and Equal Opportunities policy in all areas of the work.
- Attend training courses or take part in additional aspects of SEUK’s work that are relevant to the work as decided in conjunction with Director of Business & Enterprise
- Ensure that all activities for which this post is responsible are carried out in accordance with SEUK’s policies, to the highest ethical standards and in accordance with legal requirements, best practice and external guidelines.
- Service own administrative needs, maintain transparent and up to date computer and paper records of work.
- Act as an ambassador for SEUK as appropriate.
1. Experience in social enterprise and/or private sector
2. Sales and marketing experience
3. Understanding and exposure to the Responsible Business agenda and how social enterprise sits within the wider economy.
4. Business development or project management experience
5. Experience in delivering events
6. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
1. If you wish to apply for this post please submit a CV explaining why you are suitable for the position, and giving examples of how you meet the job criteria.
2. Please refer to the job description and person specification which sets out the skills, knowledge, and experience required to carry out the role. It is these requirements that will form the basis of the short-listing and interview process.
3. Please email your application form and monitoring form to Jennifer Exon: email@example.com