2019 Sahara Group Recruitment Program
Deadline: January 25, 2019.
Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, the Middle East, Europe, and Asia.
Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. The women and men who make up our organization are our strongest levers for growth. Through their unparalleled talent and dedication, we have expanded our global footprint and earned the distinction of becoming a fast-growing and dynamic multinational organization with an African heritage.
Sahara Group Got what it takes to drive innovation and technology?
POST 1: PROGRAMMER
1. A degree from a reputable University (Minimum Second Class Upper).
2. An Electrical Electronics/Computer Engineering bias will be an added advantage
3. 2-4 years application development experience
4. Experience building and integrating applications
5. Experience with test-driven development
POST 2: IT DESKTOP SUPPORT ANALYST
1. A Bachelor’s degree in the field of Computer Science/Engineering
2. 0 – 3 years qualitative experience in technology deployment or support
3. Certifications will be an added advantage.
4. Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skill, ability to work virtually, fluency in English as a contract language.
POST 3: BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY ANALYST
1. A University degree (Preferably in Computing, Engineering or Management Sciences)
2. 2 – 5 years of cognate working experience (Post NYSC)
IT Desktop Support Analyst: https://bit.ly/2QmyTxe
Business Technology Analyst: https://bit.ly/2GQ0OGm