2019 MEST Training program for Entrepreneurs
Deadline: February 8, 2019.
The year-long training programme provides Entrepreneurs-in-Training (EITs) with MBA-level entrepreneurship training in business, software development and communications. While diving deep into fundamental business and technology concepts, EITs complete 3 Capstones per year – they form teams, come up with an idea, build and validate a product, attain customers and pitch the idea in front of our board. The year culminates in a final exam in the form of an investor pitch, after which some companies will receive seed funding and enter the MEST Incubator.
- They are looking for ambitious, driven entrepreneurs looking to build the next generation of globally successful software companies.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and strong desire to start a company
- Demonstrated personal drive, stamina, and self-motivation
- Ability to meet goals and deadlines
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to communicate candidly and persuasively
- Confidence and independent thinking
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Proven academic excellence
- Excellent people skills
- EITs gain hands-on experience, while engaging with renowned guests and members of the MEST community.
- In addition to rigorous training, EITs gain experience building, validating and growing companies from the start.
- Training is supplemented by guest lectures from experienced entrepreneurs and internationally-recognized executives.
- MEST is a fully sponsored program, offering all EITs free meals, housing and a monthly stipend.