2019 MAN Impact Accelerator Program for Social Entrepreneurs
Deadline: October 1, 2019.
The MAN Impact Accelerator brings social entrepreneurs from Europe, South Africa and Brazil together to tackle social and environmental challenges through innovative solutions in the transport and logistics space. Join us on a journey from Munich to Sao Paolo via Lisbon and Johannesburg to Munich.
1. They accept social businesses and impactful startups from Europe, Brazil and South Africa
2. Social Businesses that have strong logistics, transport or mobility focus with prototype and preferably early revenues.
3. Startups must have a strong purpose and create both tangible and measurable impact beyond financial returns.
The program offers a range of benefits from various partners and perspectives. The below list is by far not comprehensive and gives you an indication of how we help you grow further.
1. ASSETS & SERVICES FROM MAN
- MAN Staff Mentors with Industry Expertise
- MAN’s Global Network of Partners
- MAN’s Supply & Distribution Networks
2. ASSETS & SERVICES FROM YSB
- Access to Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Prof. Muhammad Yunus
- Access to the global impact investor community
3. ASSETS & SERVICES FROM OTHER PARTNERS
- Access to more than 300 mentors
- Visits at sites of social entrepreneurs
- Access to the innovation community
4. Travel and accommodation costs are covered by MAN Truck & Bus.
5. The program provides an indirect grant and support of up to 50,000 USD for each startup (no equity or cash). This also includes free access to coaches and mentors as well as to software and data perks for free or at preferred rates.