2019 Kaduna Digital Entrepreneurship Incubation Programme
Deadline: May 12, 2019.
Kaduna Digital Entrepreneurship Incubation Program aims to nurture digital entrepreneurship and create opportunities in Kaduna State by equipping entrepreneurs with the skills and knowledge required to start and grow their digital enterprises. The program provides training, mentorship, peer learning and access to partnerships and investors to innovative entrepreneurs. Participants in the program will be guided and nurtured through a series of activities designed to help idea stage and young entrepreneurs find their footing and grow.
- You must be between the ages of 18 – 40 years old;
- You must be a Kaduna resident for the duration of the programme;
- Between idea stage and 3 years; existing startup teams are encouraged to apply;
- You must possess entrepreneurship traits such as risk tolerance, self-confidence, critical thinking, problem-solving, grit/persistence, proactiveness, and creativity;
- Your business or idea should have the potential to generate revenue;
- You must have basic digital literacy skills which will be applied throughout programme exercises and activities;
- You must demonstrate the ability to read, write, and speak proficiently in English.
- Coaching and Mentorship: Hands-on support from business advisors and experienced entrepreneurs
- Training: Immersive learning, tools, resources, networking opportunities and and access to renown entrepreneurship experts
- Bootcamps: Opportunity to develop communications, negotiations and other essential soft skills
- Peer Learning: Accountability sessions with fellow participants
- Daycare: Child care facility for parents.