2019 Honeywell Four Mills Plc Brand Manager Recruitment
Deadline: August 23, 2019.
A career at the Honeywell Group affords you the opportunity to contribute to a rich history of excellence, consistency, service, and economic development.
The Honeywell experience expands your horizons by exposing you to a world of specialized multiplicity, working across diverse industries and representing a variety of disciplines in our daily operations.
Drive the achievement of assigned brands/category’s performance targets (awareness, loyalty, volume share, and other key brand performance metrics as may be agreed) through the execution of effective marketing and brand-building strategies and initiatives.
1. Experience and Qualification
- A first degree in Marketing or its equivalent, preferably in any Social Science discipline.
- Marketing professional certification, e.g. NIMN, CIMN or any other recognised certification.
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in Manufacturing or FMCG environment.
2. Person Specification
- High degree of independence, objectivity and assertiveness.
- Possess analytical skills with strategic thinking focus to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Clear and logical thinker with a strong numeric ability surrounded by a rounded commercial awareness.
- Ability to build effective relationships, influence and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders at every level of seniority.
- Effective time management skills; adept at handling multiple priorities and tight deadlines. Highly creative with the ability to think out of the box.