2019 Google Conference and Travel Scholarships for North America
At Google, we believe a diversity of attributes, experiences, and perspectives are needed to build tools that can change the world. Everyone deserves an opportunity to pursue connections in the industry, networking with peers, and a career path in technology. To help break down the barriers that prevent underrepresented groups in technology and business from attending leading conferences, we’re excited to offer Google Conference and Travel Scholarships for selected conferences in the tech industry and related fields.
Scholarships are available in North America for all traditionally underrepresented groups in technology and business (including, but not limited to: African American/Black, Hispanic/Latinx, Native American, persons with disabilities, women and veterans).
In order to apply for the North America Google Conference & Travel Scholarship, you must fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Have a strong academic and/or professional background with demonstrated leadership ability
- Be able to attend the core day(s) of one of the conferences
- Persons who are (1) residents of North America and US Territories, (2) studying or working in North America, or (3) will be in North America at the time of the conference
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
Prospanica Conference & Career Expo (Deadline: August 30, 2019)
ADCOLOR Conference & Awards (Deadline: July 12, 2019)
National Black MBA (NBMBAA) (Deadline: July, 26, 2019)
Lesbians Who Tech (Deadline: July 12, 2019)
Wonder Women Tech (Deadline: September 6, 2019)
- Free conference registration
- North America: Up to 1,000 USD (unless otherwise noted) reimbursement to retroactively be used toward airfare and accommodation costs (will be awarded after the conference)