2019 Goethe-Institut Nigeria Call for Nigerian Art and Culture Projects
Deadline: March 1, 2019.
The Goethe-Institut Nigeria supports Nigerian artists and cultural experts in implementing their projects.
For the last years, the Goethe-Institut Nigeria has supported a wide range of projects created and implemented by Nigerian artists and initiatives in various art forms: Music, contemporary dance, photography, (documentary) films, theatre, visual arts and many more. Goethe-Institut also supports artists, who are invited to German festivals but do not have enough funding to join. We regard this support as a very crucial and important one in order to give young and upcoming people in the cultural landscape of Nigeria a chance to be heard and seen.
- individuals, who already received an official invitation to a German cultural festival
- artists and cultural initiatives (no individuals) that work professionally (at least 3 years of experience), who want to organize a cultural project in Nigeria
- the project idea has to be already developed and has reached a certain level of preparation
- the project has to be implemented in the second half of the year 2019, latest by December 10, 2019
- only completely and correctly filled out application forms will be considered
- the budget request may not exceed 2000,-EURO
- the initiative has to be registered and has a bank account
- CV of the project leader
- passport copy