2019 FCO HR Services Administrative Officer UK Recruitment
Deadline: October 14, 2019.
You will initially be based in Central Milton Keynes before a permanent transfer to Hanslope Park currently planned during the course of 2020. The positions are Home Civil Service roles providing administrative support and corporate services to the rest of the FCO in London and overseas. We are not recruiting for a specific vacancy; instead, you will be placed into your role based on your skills and experience and depending on business need.
A job in the HR team will consist of some of the following elements;
• Customer engagement and communication: excellent customer service is essential to our work across all teams.
• Process delivery: using internal guidance to deliver an accurate, professional service at pace.
• Knowledge and information management: maintaining excel spreadsheets, databases, records and desk notes.
• A range of opportunities to contribute to Corporate work to support the FCO, for example, First Aider, Wellbeing committee, Learning and Development champion and Fire Warden duties.
1. Possess 5 GCSEs (Including English and Maths) at Grade C/4 or equivalent.
2. Excellent literacy, numeracy and IT skills including experience of Windows 10, Outlook and Excel.
3. Proven communication skills.
4. Good attention to detail.
5. Open to UK nationals only.
1. The FCO reward offer includes a variety of learning and development opportunities, including the opportunity to apply for Short Term Attachments overseas (lasting up to 3 weeks), flexible working wherever possible and a range of employee benefits which can be seen in the benefits section below.
2. Successful applicants will become part of a friendly and supportive team, where everyone is committed to diversity and encouraged to seek out development opportunities.