2019 Facebook Accelerator London Program for young Entrepreneurs
Deadline: October 18, 2019.
Welcome to Facebook Accelerator London, at LDN_LAB. We run a 12 week programme to support talented startups who are building technology to create impact at scale. LDN_LAB is a dedicated space for startups, located in our London Rathbone office. We leverage the knowledge and experience within Facebook to support the most impactful technology startups across the UK, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East.
1. They are looking for companies that are harnessing the power of technology to have a transformative impact on the world.
2. They welcome startups across all impact themes and particularly favour those working to improve digital connectivity barriers. We will have special provisions in place for connectivity startups that are not based in the UK.
3. Applicant who use pioneering technology to create positive impact on the world
4. Applicant who have a skilled and focused team in place
5. Demonstrate progress in product, growth and revenue
6. Applicants that are interested in learning how to scale their business through Facebook
1. Mentorship: Their pool of employees act as specialised mentors. They include product managers, data scientists, marketers, recruitment specialists, engineers, entrepreneurs and industry experts.
2. Training and Workshops: They will run 3 bootcamps in London, which include practical workshops in product, engineering, growth, and impact. Startups working to improve digital connectivity will receive travel sponsorship.
3. Office Space: Free office space at LDN_LAB, based in the heart of our Facebook office.
4. Facebook Products and Technologies: have a family of products and technologies geared to help your business grow, and we have deep expertise in connectivity technology.
5. Community and Connection: Become a part of a vibrant startup and developer community. Access our rich network of global operators, industry and government partners.
6. Partners: They’ve partnered with world-class organisations to bring you the best network and advice. This includes Facebook Connectivity, our division for improving internet connectivity, and Founders Intelligence, a global network of leading tech entrepreneurs and investors.